The finish of a notable match was botched on last night’s (March 17) edition of IMPACT Wrestling.
During the show, Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin of The Motor City Machine Guns defeated Jay White & Chris Bey of Bullet Club in tag-team action.
PWInsider confirms that the finish of the bout that aired was botched, with Jay White slightly too late to break up the pin.
The report noted that there is no heat on anyone, as it was seen as just one of those things that can happen when timing is off.
It is believed that Shelley and Sabin were always meant to pick up the victory, the match just ended prematurely.
IMPACT noted the following on the match finish on the official results page for the episode:
“The Guns hit Skull and Bones on Bey to score the three count as White just misses the opportunity to break it up!”
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler