1. Side Effects Include: Losing On Raw Every Week
What happened to The Revival? At one time they had a shot at being one of the best tag teams in the world but then they both died and replaced with inferior wrestlers who looked similar. Wilder had his hopes dashed for a win against The B-Team next week by managing to land on Matt Hardy after taking a Side Effect. Don’t worry guys, it’ll be 2016 again soon.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- Yet Another Former WWE Star Returning?
- What Happened When ‘Sami Uso’ Kicked Off WWE SmackDown
- WWE Hall Of Famer Returning On SmackDown December 9