Brandi Rhodes has now reacted to Leva Bates announcing her AEW exit, sending a message of support to her former co-worker.
Bates took to Twitter on Monday (May 1) to reveal that her contract with AEW had expired.
In Bates’ statement, she thanked crew, staff and talent she has crossed paths with since starting out with the company.
Former AEW Chief Branding Officer Brandi Rhodes replied to this with a statement of her own, praising Bates’ passion.
From day 1, a fantastic CBO Coordinator.
The definition of a self starter. Learned as you went with no prior experience.
You can’t teach someone drive, passion and determination.
Leva, you have it all and you deserve respect and recognition for all that you’ve accomplished ❤️
As well as wrestling for AEW, Bates had a number of different backstage roles during her time with the promotion, supporting numerous departments including AEW’s female fan group, Heels.
Brandi Rhodes left AEW with her husband Cody in February 2022.
She recently addressed claims that she’s now a ‘homemaker’, which you can read more about right here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?