An update has emerged on Brandi Rhodes’ status, following recent speculation about a potential WWE return.
Following her AEW departure in February, Brandi returned to the ring for WWE at an ‘in house event’ at the Performance Center in August.
With her husband Cody Rhodes currently with WWE, some theorized that Brandi will sign with WWE soon.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Brandi is still a free agent, despite her recent appearance.
The report noted that Warner Bros Discovery had made contact with Brandi in September, however the context of the contact is currently unclear.
Warner Bros Discovery owns TBS and TNT, the networks which feature weekly AEW TV. Fightful reports that Brandi and Warner Bros Discovery maintain a ‘cordial’ relationship, but aren’t usually regularly contacting one another.
It was noted that Brandi is hopeful that she can integrate sensory inclusive company KultureCity with WWE. Brandi is notably a board member with KultureCity.
Cody Rhodes signed made his WWE return at WrestleMania 38, defeating Seth Rollins in singles action. Cody is currently out of action recovering from his torn pectoral muscle injury.
The American Nightmare recently provided an update on his condition, which you can read right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers