Braun Strowman has reacted to reports regarding his reported independent appearance asking price following his WWE release.
It was previously reported that Braun Strowman had told independent promoters that he’d charge a five-figure sum for a show. Strowman has now stated that he’s not spoken to anybody about bookings.
The Monster Among Men took to Twitter to tell anyone interested to email his agent if they wanted to discuss business. Clearing up the confusion, Strowman tweeted:
“Let me just get this FYI out. I have not spoken to anyone about bookings. But if you wanna talk business the email to my agent is in my bio. Thank for any confusion you may be reading online.”
Strowman was released by WWE last week. This came as a shock to many fans, as Strowman had competed for the WWE Championship just last month at WrestleMania Backlash.
Former WWE star Erick Redbeard (Erick Rowan) has recently discussed Strowman’s departure. Discussing the former Wyatt Family member’s name value, Redbeard reminded everyone that “nothing is guaranteed“.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39