A recent report has revealed how much money Braun Strowman is asking independent promoters for, following his WWE release.
It was previously reported that Strowman’s last WWE contract saw him earn $1.2 million guaranteed per year. According to a new report, Strowman is quite comfortable financially.
According to PWInsider, Strowman’s asking price is currently within the five figure range. It was also reported that The Monster Among Men is pretty financially set for now, so doesn’t need to take bookings immediately.
Following his WWE departure, there has been a lot of debate as to where Strowman should go next. While Mick Foley thinks the former Universal Champion would thrive in AEW, NWA owner Billy Corgan thinks Strowman would be a great fit in NWA.
Strowman took to Twitter to share a cryptic message after he was let go by WWE. Erick Rowan has recently commented on Strowman’s departure, reminding everyone that “nothing is guaranteed“.
Aleister Black was also released earlier this month. It has since been reported that there is some push backstage for Black to be brought back to WWE.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him