Adam Scherr, formerly known as Braun Strowman in WWE, has teased some big plans regarding an in-ring return.
It’s already been reported that he’ll be at the big QPW SuperSlam 3 show in Qatar on February 26, 2022, but other than that, there hasn’t been very much said by Scherr on the wrestling front.
Now, on his Instagram Story, the former Braun Strowman has commented a little bit about a return. When asked if there were any plans for such a thing, he replied:
“I’ve got a lot of really, really cool stuff in the works. I’m really excited to share it with everyone, just gotta wait a little bit longer. It’s coming. You’ll see.”
With the name value he brings, a lot of people have of course wondered whether AEW would pick him up, and even Paul Wight has had his say.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans