Every single member of the Wyatt Family (except Randy Orton if you really want to be pedantic) is no longer in WWE, with Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman being released earlier this year.
Strowman (real name Adam Scherr) was in attendance at WrestleCade last night, which was his first post-WWE wrestling appearance. Scherr met up with fellow former-Wyatt Family brother Erick Redbeard (Rowan), and posted a reunion photo to his Twitter account.
Scherr simply captioned the photo:
Erick Rowan was released from WWE back in April of 2020, and has made various independent appearances, as well as appearing on the AEW tribute show for his late former tag team partner Brodie Lee.
Scherr was perhaps the most shocking name released from WWE this past June, and has yet to officially put pen to paper on a contract with any promotion.
— Adam Scherr (@Adamscherr99) November 28, 2021
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite