Former WWE Universal Champion Braun Strowman made his return to WWE television on tonight’s episode of Monday Night Raw following reports from last week.
Strowman interrupted a tag team match between the Street Profits, Los Lotharios, Alpha Academy and the New Day, laying waste to all eight men around ringside.
Later in the show, cameras caught up to the Monster Among Men, when he said that he is back, and no-one is safe, before claiming that he would be heading to SmackDown this week.
Strowman is the latest released WWE star to make their return under the Triple H regime following Vince McMahon’s retirement, as he follows in the footsteps of names such as Dakota Kai, Karrion Kross and Dexter Lumis.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- White Rabbit Clues Continue On WWE SmackDown
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Seth Rollins Discusses Current Relationship With Jon Moxley & Roman Reigns
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title