Former Universal Champion Braun Strowman made WWE history on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw, but a portion of the fanbase doesn’t seem to have picked up on it.
@WWEStats on Twitter has revealed that Braun Strowman became the first wrestler in the history of WWE, WCW and ECW to have a singles, tag team and handicap match on the same televised show.
You requested it, we researched it.
After reviewing nearly 1,000 records, our data shows that this Monday on #WWERaw, @BraunStrowman became the 1st Superstar in the history of @WWE/#WCW/#ECW to compete in televised Singles, Tag Team AND Handicap Matches – all in the same night.
— Wrestling Stats & Info (@WWEStats) April 28, 2021
For those that haven’t seen, Braun Strowman started the night competing in a handicap match against MACE and T-Bar, the match then quickly turned into a tag team match with Drew McIntyre added to the fray.
The show was then main evented by a singles match between Braun Strowman and Drew McIntyre, with Braun picking up the win to earn a spot in the WWE Championship match scheduled for WrestleMania Backlash.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud