Braun Strowman has debuted a brand new look on social media following his shock WWE release last week.
The former Universal Champion was always known for having a long beard during his time with WWE, but Strowman has now posted the following on Twitter, showing he’s clearly done away with much of this facial hair.
What do tigers dreams of?
When they take a little tiger snooze
Do they dream of mauling zebras
Or Hallie Barry in her Catwoman suit??? #BucketCheck #MLMR #TheNewTigerKing #AdamExotic pic.twitter.com/oySkYHnhQH
— Adam Scherr (@Adamscherr99) June 11, 2021
Braun Strowman has been in the news quite a lot lately, with both PWInsider and Dave Meltzer reporting that the promoters were being quoted five-figure fees to book the former WWE Superstar for their shows.
Despite denying that he’d been in talks with any promotions following his WWE release, PWInsider doubled down on their report yesterday, noting that Strowman’s agent has been asking for $20,000-$25,000 to book the ‘Monster Among Men’.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver