All hell broke lose at the official weigh-in ahead of Omos and Braun Strowman’s match at Crown Jewel on November 5.
Before stepping onto the scales, Omos declared that he would show the world that there is only room for one giant and that his time. He told the crowd to remember that “monsters are not real but giants are.”
Braun Strowman took the mic while crowds chanted their support for him. He said it would be his biggest challenge yet as he has never been in the ring with someone as big as Omos, saying: “It is very obvious that Omos is bigger than me. You’re going to find out that I am the baddest one in the building.”
The two then stepped up to the scales and the official weights were revealed.
Omos stood tall at 416 pounds while Braun Strowman came in at 335 pounds.
When it was time for the face-to-face photo with Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque, tensions boiled over and Strowman grabbed Omos.
Omos reacted and threw off his blazer, ready for a fight.
The two simmered down and will have to wait until November 5 on Saturday night to see whether it will be the giant or a monster that emerges victorious.
Check out our full recap of the press conference right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?