One of Braun Strowman’s final feuds in WWE was with Shane McMahon, who he went on to defeat at WrestleMania 37 in a steel cage match.
Shane is a pretty prestigious opponent in WWE canon, but it appears as though Strowman had his sights set even higher than sweaty sweaty Shane McMahon.
He wanted Vince.
Strowman, who is know wrestling as “The Titan” Adam Scherr, revealed on Twitter he pitched an idea for him and his father to take on Shane and Vince McMahon in a tag match.
If you’re wondering what Braun’s dad looks like, imagine Braun, but a bit older. See for yourself.
Unfortunately Strowman noted he was released by WWE shortly after he pitched the idea, so we never got to see what would have been a spectacle, even if the match itself would likely have been lacking in quality.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing