One of Braun Strowman’s final feuds in WWE was with Shane McMahon, who he went on to defeat at WrestleMania 37 in a steel cage match.
Shane is a pretty prestigious opponent in WWE canon, but it appears as though Strowman had his sights set even higher than sweaty sweaty Shane McMahon.
He wanted Vince.
Strowman, who is know wrestling as “The Titan” Adam Scherr, revealed on Twitter he pitched an idea for him and his father to take on Shane and Vince McMahon in a tag match.
If you’re wondering what Braun’s dad looks like, imagine Braun, but a bit older. See for yourself.
Unfortunately Strowman noted he was released by WWE shortly after he pitched the idea, so we never got to see what would have been a spectacle, even if the match itself would likely have been lacking in quality.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?