Former WWE star Braun Strowman, who was released this past June, reportedly has his first booking since being let go.
As reported by Lucha Libre Online, Braun Strowman – likely to use his real name Adam Scherr – will be on the QPW SuperSlam 3 show in Qatar.
The show will take place on February 26, 2022, and Strowman is set to travel to Qatar to sign the contract this coming September.
It was said that negotiations to bring Strowman in for the massive show were headed by QPW’s President, Ali Al-Marafi.
Other big names booked for the show include Jon Moxley, Bret Hart, Sting and Booker T.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase