Former WWE star Braun Strowman, who was released this past June, reportedly has his first booking since being let go.
As reported by Lucha Libre Online, Braun Strowman – likely to use his real name Adam Scherr – will be on the QPW SuperSlam 3 show in Qatar.
The show will take place on February 26, 2022, and Strowman is set to travel to Qatar to sign the contract this coming September.
It was said that negotiations to bring Strowman in for the massive show were headed by QPW’s President, Ali Al-Marafi.
Other big names booked for the show include Jon Moxley, Bret Hart, Sting and Booker T.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed