As Triple H has continued to bring back released WWE stars, fans had wondered which recently released WWE star would be joining Karrion Kross, Dakota Kai, Dexter Lumis and others back in WWE.
It was reported last week that former Universal Champion Braun Strowman would be making his return to WWE, with him set to be at tonight’s WWE Raw show in Kansas City.
Well, the reports were true, and the Monster Among Men did in fact make his return to the company on tonight’s show, with him interrupting a four-way tag team match between the Street Profits, Alpha Academy, Los Lotharios and the New Day.
Strowman’s music hit with him coming to the ring and laying out all eight other men.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event