Of all the names in WWE who might have been released this year, I don’t think a lot of people would have put money on Shane McMahon, you know, Vince McMahon’s son (not Hornswoggle).
Fans across the wrestling world have given their reactions to the news, but wrestlers have stayed pretty silent in regards to Shane leaving WWE.
However, you can’t keep them quiet forever, and now former WWE star Braun Strowman has commented on the situation, and appears to have invited Shane to join him, EC3 and Karrion Kross in their #ControlYourNarrative movement.
Strowman took to Instagram to reach out to Shane.
View this post on Instagram
A report from Wade Keller suggests even people within WWE don’t think AEW should risk signing Shane, simply due to the level of ego he brings with him.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Jamie Hayter Suffers Broken Nose During AEW Battle Of The Belts III
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material