Vince McMahon’s wet dream continues. Not only has he seen Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley have an arm wrestling match, but he’s also seen them compete in tug-of war.
And now, he’s going to get even more excited, because Strowman and Lashley will now go head to head in a falls count anywhere match on next week’s episode of Raw.
Braun Strowman has bested Bobby Lashley in an Arm Wrestling Match, a one-on-one battle at WWE Super ShowDown and, this past Monday night, a Tug of War. However, it was The All Mighty who was standing tall after that most recent test of strength, pulling the tugging rope across the eyes of The Monster Among Men to temporarily blind the goliath, then driving him into the ringside barricade.
Strowman will have a chance for retribution against the bitter Lashley when they meet in a Falls Count Anywhere Match on Raw in Dallas. Will Lashley continue to “get these hands” as these titans battle all over the arena in a bout where pinfalls or submissions can occur anywhere? Or will The All Mighty use this chaotic stipulation to finally cut The Monster Among Men down to size?
Whatever happens, you won’t want to miss any of the hard-hitting havoc.
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match