Former WWE Universal Champion Braun Strowman (real name Adam Scherr) returned to the ring last night (December 4).
Great Lakes Championship Wrestling hosted it’s Blizzard Brawl event in Waukesha, Wisconsin in front of 2,100 fans at the Waukesha County Expo Center.
The main event saw Scherr teaming with EC3 in a winning effort against IMPACT Wrestling stars Rohit Raju and Jake Something.
Scherr and EC3 donated all of the proceeds for their meet & greet appearances at the show to the victims of the recent Waukesha Christmas Parade tragedy.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed