Last night (January 23), WWE held it’s 30th anniversary episode of Raw, which featured many icons from the show’s past.
One of the most memorable segments from the show saw the Undertaker, appearing as his American Badass persona for the first time in 20 years, share a moment with Bray Wyatt.
Taker took to Twitter after the show to react to the moment he shared with Bray, and now Bray has done so himself.
Bray broke character to reflect on his moment with Taker on the show.
This moment justified a lifetime of sacrifices for me. A lifetime of people treating my uniqueness like it was a disease.
Through all the bad times I never changed myself to fit anyone’s narrative. I’m proud of that.
Thank you Taker. #SuckItLAKnight
Bray Wyatt is set for his first match back in WWE at the Royal Rumble, taking on LA Knight in a Mountain Dew Pitch Black match.
This moment justified a lifetime of sacrifices for me. A lifetime of people treating my uniqueness like it was a disease. Through all the bad times I never changed myself to fit anyone’s narrative. I’m proud of that. Thank you Taker. #SuckItLAKnight pic.twitter.com/nQHYWNq7CL
— WYATT 6 (@Windham6) January 24, 2023
A cool story about the Undertaker telling Vince McMahon to ‘take care’ of Bray Wyatt following their match at WrestleMania 31 has come to light following the segment.
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Rey Mysterio Confronted By WWE Stars At NASCAR Race Track
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Top WWE Star Believes Logan Paul ‘Doesn’t Want To Be A Wrestler, He Wants To Be Famous’
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Another WWE Star Earns Elimination Chamber Spot
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Provides Update After Surgery