An update has emerged on Windham Rotunda (fka Bray Wyatt) following speculation that he was set to make a WWE return at Hell in a Cell.
Speculation had been fuelled by Rotunda’s recent social media posts which hinted at a wrestling return.
It has since been pointed out that Rotunda had an autograph signing with Legends of the Ring on Sunday in New York, so physically wouldn’t have been able to make the Chicago event. Rotunda is also booked for the June 11 Legends of the Ring event.
The former Universal Champion was released from his WWE contract in late July 2021. He last wrestled at WrestleMania 37 that April, losing to Randy Orton.
Rotunda confirmed that he plans to return to the ring at some point earlier this year.
Numerous stars have left WWE since Rotunda was last with the company. Check out a list of every WWE departure of 2022 right here.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Top Free Agent Bandido Signs With AEW
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation