Bray Wyatt’s shocking WWE release on July 31 is still being talked about to this day, with fans and wrestlers alike baffled by the decision.
Bray himself took to his Twitter account today for only the second time since his release, posting a cryptic photograph of what appears to be a new design of a ‘Fiend’ mask, along with a simple caption:
You can’t kill it
You can’t kill it pic.twitter.com/Bi13czn5Zs
— Windham (@Windham6) August 9, 2021
Bray broke his silence the day after his release to hint at a fan theory about him predicting his WWE release during his last on-screen appearance for the company.
News had since broke that Bray Wyatt was cleared to return prior to his WWE release.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Jey Uso Answers To Roman Reigns On WWE Raw
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- NXT Star Makes WWE Main Roster Debut