John Hennigan (John Morrison) has shared photos featuring Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) from a recent wedding.
The two former WWE stars recently attended the wedding of Marvel and Disney writer Rob Fee, and Ariana Basseri. Sharing photos with the happy couple, Hennigan tweeted:
“Watching @RobFee & @ArianaBadasseri get hitched was the perfect example of how laughter and love complement each other a beautiful wedding & a great group of people to share the experience with”
Watching @RobFee & @ArianaBadasseri get hitched was the perfect example of how laughter and love complement each other ?? a beautiful wedding & a great group of people to share the experience with ?? pic.twitter.com/mhaQVF8hnU
— John Morrison (@TheRealMorrison) February 6, 2022
Rotunda’s partner, Joseann (JoJo) Offerman also recently shared a video of the former WWE star to Instagram, enjoying a spot of axe-throwing:
View this post on Instagram
Rotunda was released by WWE on July 31, 2021. The former ‘Bray Wyatt’ has been working on his first horror feature film with SFX artist Jason Baker, who described the project as “Ichi the Killer meets Xanadu.”
John Hennigan was let go by WWE in November. He is set to return to Lucha Libre AAA for the Rey De Reyes event later this month.
Over 80 WWE stars were released in 2021. Stay up to date with every WWE talent departure of 2022 using our tracker, at this link.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- Another Top WWE Star’s Contract Expiring In 2024
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Former AEW Star Says Company Has ‘Too Much Freedom’
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023