Former WWE star Bray Wyatt has taken to social media comment on a tweet about WWE confiscating signs related to his characters.
Bray Wyatt was notably released by WWE on July 31. Following SummerSlam, it was reported that WWE had taken a fans ‘Fiend’ sign during the August event.
This week, Forbes’ Alfred Konuwa shared a photo on Twitter of a “Support Black Wrestling” sign spotted during Raw. Approving of the message, Konuwa captioned the post:
“I don’t care how many incels get their Bray Wyatt signs confiscated, as long as #WWE doesn’t confiscate signs like this, they’re cool with me.”
Bray Wyatt seemed to take issue with the reference to his own signs being taken from fans. Commenting on Konuwa’s tweet, Wyatt wrote:
“All you needed was the beautiful part of this tweet. The rest…….”
WWE has released new Bray Wyatt merchandise since the former WWE Champion’s departure from the company.
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- WWE Star Says Jade Cargill Would Be A Good Fit For His Faction
- Dominik Mysterio Shares New Rhea Ripley Video After WWE Raw Ultimatum