Bray Wyatt has taken to Twitter with one of his trademark cryptic posts after The Fiend attacked Alexa Bliss on SmackDown this past Friday.
Bliss made an appearance in the Swamp Fight between Wyatt and Braun Strowman at the Horror Show at Extreme Rules, and in the past has been involved with Strowman in WWE before as part of the Mixed Match Challenge.
The Fiend targeting Bliss, and a potential split from Nikki Cross, would seem to indicate that Extreme Rules wasn’t the end of her involvement in this program, which looks to be building to Strowman defending the Universal Championship against The Fiend at SummerSlam.
Bray Wyatt tweeted today:
Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.
What do you think Wyatt means by this? Is The Fiend going to continue targeting Strowman’s former allies? Or perhaps he just heard the quote in the Rage Against The Machine song Testify and decided it was a cool thing to tweet.
Be sure to let us know what you make of it in the replies on Twitter.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation
- More WWE Legends Being Brought In For WrestleMania 39