Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt) has teased a match with Seth Rollins to ‘make up’ for their bout at Hell in a Cell 2019.
During the infamous main event, Rollins retained his Universal Championship after the Hell in a Cell match against The Fiend after striking Wyatt with a sledgehammer.
The finish sparked fan outrage, some taking issue with the ‘anything goes’ match being stopped, and others believing the sequence made the supernatural character look weak.
During a recent Instagram Q&A session, Rotunda noted that he has a great deal of love for Rollins.
Believing that ‘wild horses’ are destined for freedom, Rotunda wrote:
“I love Seth, I love him so goddamn much. Me and him will make up for that one day. And when we do, everyone will understand that wild horses are meant to run free.”
Rotunda also updated fans on his health and wrestling future, which you can read more about right here.
View this post on Instagram
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- Big News On John Cena WrestleMania 39 Schedule
- ‘Major Interest’ In Popular Free Agent, Fans Suspect AEW Or WWE
- Brandi Rhodes Comments On Departure From AEW
- NXT Star Teases WWE Main Roster Call-Up?
- Roman Reigns Reaction To Logan Paul Royal Rumble Performance
- WWE Match Mysteriously Pulled From Show With No Explanation
- Hilarious Cody Rhodes Pornstar Moment Has Fans’ Eyebrows Raising
- VIDEO: WWE 2K23 Official Gameplay Trailer
- Huge Change Announced To Peacock, Home Of WWE Network