Bray Wyatt has shared a sweet snap on Instagram that features not only a dearly departed friend but also an appearance from Roman Reigns.
While Windham Rotunda, formerly known as Bray Wyatt in WWE, continues to keep fans guessing about when we may see him return to the ring, he has taken to Instagram to share a sweet snap.
Posting to IG, Rotunda shared a very sweet photo of not only the Wyatt Family including Rotunda, Erick Redbeard, and the late Brodie Lee (real name, Jon Huber) focal point but with a creeping Roman Reigns lurking in the background.
Writing in the caption:
“I just found this picture. I didn’t know I had it, but it really made me smile. I hope it does the same for some of you.”
Rotunda has recently come into the wrestling news for teasing a potential return to the ring.
One place that Rotunda could suddenly appear? Next month’s Money in the Bank premium live event which you can read all about by clicking this link.
View this post on Instagram
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence
- Bobby Lashley & AJ Styles To Clash On WWE Raw For The First Time
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022