Bray Wyatt has shared a sweet snap on Instagram that features not only a dearly departed friend but also an appearance from Roman Reigns.
While Windham Rotunda, formerly known as Bray Wyatt in WWE, continues to keep fans guessing about when we may see him return to the ring, he has taken to Instagram to share a sweet snap.
Posting to IG, Rotunda shared a very sweet photo of not only the Wyatt Family including Rotunda, Erick Redbeard, and the late Brodie Lee (real name, Jon Huber) focal point but with a creeping Roman Reigns lurking in the background.
Writing in the caption:
“I just found this picture. I didn’t know I had it, but it really made me smile. I hope it does the same for some of you.”
Rotunda has recently come into the wrestling news for teasing a potential return to the ring.
One place that Rotunda could suddenly appear? Next month’s Money in the Bank premium live event which you can read all about by clicking this link.
View this post on Instagram
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Lexis King Reacts To Fans Calling Themselves ‘Lex Offenders’
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- CM Punk To Make Big WWE Announcement
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed
- Dominik Mysterio Blacks Out Social Media Following Title Loss