Bray Wyatt was last seen on WWE TV tagging with former rival Woken Matt Hardy in August and has been rumoured to be ready for a return for what seems like an eternity.
It seems as if former the WWE Champion has undergone a pretty drastic change in terms of his appearance.
WWE superstars are required to get major changes to their appearance checked by the company. This is because of their deal with video games and action figures which will be hard to sell if they aren’t up to date with a character’s new look.
Wyatt’s new haircut has led some to suggest that the ”Eater of Worlds” is preparing for a return to WWE TV, perhaps for the Raw or Smackdown shows after WrestleMania. He has been teasing on Twitter the ‘death’ of Bray Wyatt, so a new look could signal a new gimmick for the former leader of the Wyatt Family.
However as mentioned earlier Wyatt has been rumoured to be ready to return for months on end, he was even one of the rumoured names to be facing Daniel Bryan at the show of shows before the dramatic rise of Kofi Kingston.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega