Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda) has reacted to an intriguing tweet from 2019, amid speculation about his potential WWE return.
Following recent ‘White Rabbit’ teases pointing to a reveal on the September 23 edition of SmackDown, many have predicted that Bray Wyatt will be the next star to make his WWE return, with Triple H now running creative.
Ahead of Friday’s show, Wyatt has liked a tweet from the late Brodie Lee, originally shared on April 10, 2019.
The tweet reads:
Tomorrow there will be more of us.
Wyatt, Brodie Lee (fka Luke Harper), Erick Redbeard (Erick Rowan) and Braun Strowman made up the WWE faction ‘The Wyatt Family’. Strowman recently returned to WWE himself, making his shock comeback on the September 5 edition of WWE Raw.
While it is possible that Wyatt was just paying homage to his late friend, some have theorised that Wyatt will return to WWE with a new team of sorts.
Wyatt hasn’t wrestled since WrestleMania 37 in April 2021. He was released from his WWE contract that July.
New footage of the former Universal Champion training has emerged, ahead of a possible return to the ring.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major WWE Star Confirmed To Be ‘Free Agent’
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- Identities Of Several WWE Departures Confirmed
- Bryan Danielson Discusses CM Punk’s AEW Departure & WWE Return
- Absent WWE Stars Expected At SmackDown
- Another Tease For Major WWE Signing?
- CM Punk Next WWE Appearance Date Announced
- AEW Star Says Last Few Months Of Creative Have Been ‘Frustrating’
- WWE Star Makes Decision After Major ‘Bidding War’