Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda) has reacted to an intriguing tweet from 2019, amid speculation about his potential WWE return.
Following recent ‘White Rabbit’ teases pointing to a reveal on the September 23 edition of SmackDown, many have predicted that Bray Wyatt will be the next star to make his WWE return, with Triple H now running creative.
Ahead of Friday’s show, Wyatt has liked a tweet from the late Brodie Lee, originally shared on April 10, 2019.
The tweet reads:
Tomorrow there will be more of us.
Wyatt, Brodie Lee (fka Luke Harper), Erick Redbeard (Erick Rowan) and Braun Strowman made up the WWE faction ‘The Wyatt Family’. Strowman recently returned to WWE himself, making his shock comeback on the September 5 edition of WWE Raw.
While it is possible that Wyatt was just paying homage to his late friend, some have theorised that Wyatt will return to WWE with a new team of sorts.
Wyatt hasn’t wrestled since WrestleMania 37 in April 2021. He was released from his WWE contract that July.
New footage of the former Universal Champion training has emerged, ahead of a possible return to the ring.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- Juice Robinson Makes AEW In-Ring Debut
- Chris Jericho Vows To ‘Desecrate’ The Legacy Of Ring Of Honor