Some details have emerged regarding the relationship between Bray Wyatt and Vince McMahon following Wyatt being released by WWE.
As reported by PWInsider, the relationship between the two men “ran very hot and cold at times”, which comes after other reports that Wyatt was protective over his character at certain points.
With McMahon giving Nick Khan more control than he’s ever given anyone else, coupled with the ‘hot and cold’ relationship with Wyatt, there was less likely to be a pushback from McMahon about letting Wyatt go.
One source PWInsider spoke with called out Nick Khan and Kristina Salen (WWE’s Chief Financial Officer) as being “obsessed” with cutting costs as much as possible despite all the recent record profits.
Bray Wyatt being let go has, unsurprisingly, led to a lot of frustration in WWE and a many people feeling their jobs aren’t safe.
We’ll continue to keep you updated with any more news that comes out regarding the release, the reaction, and Wyatt himself.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023