Some details have emerged regarding the relationship between Bray Wyatt and Vince McMahon following Wyatt being released by WWE.
As reported by PWInsider, the relationship between the two men “ran very hot and cold at times”, which comes after other reports that Wyatt was protective over his character at certain points.
With McMahon giving Nick Khan more control than he’s ever given anyone else, coupled with the ‘hot and cold’ relationship with Wyatt, there was less likely to be a pushback from McMahon about letting Wyatt go.
One source PWInsider spoke with called out Nick Khan and Kristina Salen (WWE’s Chief Financial Officer) as being “obsessed” with cutting costs as much as possible despite all the recent record profits.
Bray Wyatt being let go has, unsurprisingly, led to a lot of frustration in WWE and a many people feeling their jobs aren’t safe.
We’ll continue to keep you updated with any more news that comes out regarding the release, the reaction, and Wyatt himself.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?