Bray Wyatt really upped the bar with last night’s episode of Firefly Fun House on Raw (which was by far the best thing on the show), delivering on the promise that things would take a much darker turn.
Wyatt asked viewers if they wanted to see his “secret” then revealed a terrifying new look reminiscent of a dark version of DC’s ever-popular Joker character, sporting a new mask designed by special effects and makeup artist Tom Savini.
Wyatt’s return to in-ring competition with the new gimmick is imminent and based on his actions on Twitter last night after the show, he may have current WWE United States Champion Samoa Joe in his cross-hairs.
Following the show, Joe posted a Tweet relating to his feud with Rey Mysterio and his son Dominic, writing, “I’m not your Papi, but I will make you my son”. Wyatt responded, suggesting that he was going to teach Joe “how to keep a secret”.
Perhaps it’s time to teach someone how to keep a secret🤫
— Windham (@Windham6) May 14, 2019
Interesting. The new Wyatt character seems very much like a heel persona but it has also become very popular so a feud with Joe doesn’t seem that far fetched. Is that something you want to see? Let us know in the comments below.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan