WWE has taken to its website and social media to announce the company has come to terms on the release of Andrade.
WWE has come to terms on the release of Andrade. We wish him all the best in all of his future endeavors.
This comes after he requested his release at Raw earlier this month, which was originally reported to have been denied.
He had been off TV since October and did have a surgery during that time. His real-life fiancée Charlotte Flair had pitched ideas to get him on TV for them to be a pair but evidently they were rejected.
WWE has come to terms on the release of Andrade. We wish him all the best in all of his future endeavors. https://t.co/h5HggeFPjv
— WWE (@WWE) March 22, 2021
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future