Breaking news as WWE just tweeted that Daniel Bryan has been cleared to return to in-ring competition, this comes after rumors suggesting that he had been seeking more medical advice and ways to get back in the squared circle.
— WWE (@WWE) March 20, 2018
Daniel Bryan retired in 2016 after problems with his health and has been used as the SmackDown Live General Manager since the brand split. It was thought he would be leaving WWE to seek action elsewhere once his contract expires but with this recent development it looks like Daniel Bryan will be returning to a WWE ring.
This is massive news for Bryan, WWE, and the fans, as it looked like we would never see him compete in a WWE ring again. Perhaps the ‘Yes Movement’ will be reborn and, four years after he climbed the mountain in New Orleans, he will do something similar this year in the very same arena.
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return