WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart posted a heartbreaking update on his Facebook page earlier today, when he announced that his niece Tanya Hart had passed away.
Bret posted the following update on his Facebook page:
It’s heartbreaking for the entire Hart Family to learn of the sudden passing of my niece Tanya Hart. Of all the Hart grandchildren, nobody had to deal with a troubled life more than her. Tanya’s mother passed away when she was too young to understand. My late brother Smith had many failings as a man, but being a father was his biggest failure despite how hard he tried. I know that every family member always filled in as best they could with love and kindness, but it would never be enough. Tanya never really found a path to happiness, and losing her weighs heavily on us. We did our best, but it was never enough for this sweet, troubled girl. We will live with all our fond memories with her sweet smikle, her love of cats and her calmness in so many storms. She had a difficult life from the very start, and every day was a struggle, but she’s free and at peace finallyl. Love is all around her now. She will be missed more than she’ll ever know.
We here at WrestleTalk send our condolences to Bret and the entire Hart family at this time.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions