GCW owner Brett Lauderdale has responded to the accusation of the company faking COVID tests.
Independent wrestler Dirty Ron McDonald took to social media to post screenshots of his conversations saying how Brett Lauderdale hired him during the pandemic to make fake COVID tests for his performers to run GCW shows.
Dirty Ron McDonald saying Brett Lauderdale hired him to make fake covid tests kicks so much ass pic.twitter.com/Bl0FyIbCUN
— doxxy (@DoxxxyStocksy) May 25, 2022
GCW held their first Collective events in October 2020 while the global pandemic was still prevalent. A handful of talent tested positive for COVID ahead of the shows.
In response to the accusation, Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp tweeted the following statement from Brett Lauderdale:
“I’ve referred this matter to my lawyer and as much as I’d like to comment, I’ve been advised not to.”
Comment from GCW owner Brett Lauderdale on the fake COVID test accusations: "I've referred this matter to my lawyer and as much as I'd like to comment, I've been advised not to."
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) May 25, 2022
We will have further updates on this story when they become available.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos