AEW star Brian Pillman Jr was set to take on Silas Young at the Warrior Wrestling 18 show in South Bend, Indiana tomorrow night (January 22).
However, the match will no longer be happening, as WrestlingInc is reporting that Brian Pillman Jr suffered a concussion during the Vasity Blonds’ match with the Kings of the Black Throne on this week’s AEW Dynamite.
Silas Young will now wrestle young Chicago wrestler Davey Bang.
There was no timetable given for Pillman’s return, but we wish him a full and complete recovery from his concussion.
For a full list of current AEW injuries and return dates, click here.
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Provides Update After Surgery
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day