Watch out everyone in wrestling media, Birdie Joe Danielson is out for all of our jobs!
Shared on her Instagram stories tonight, Brie Bella showed off both of her adorable kids visiting Daddy, Bryan Danielson at work at AEW Dynamite.
Birdie was featured backstage with a microphone and was seen interviewing first Mark Henry, then her Dad, then her baby brother Buddy Danielson who apparently had no comment.
In the sweet stories, Birdie told Mark Henry that her little brother was “a wild man.”
Like Father like Son!
Tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite saw Bryan Danielson tag with partner Jon Moxley along with mentor William Regal to take on Chuck Taylor and Wheeler Yuta.
Brie Bella was at Dynamite with Birdie/Buddy supporting Bryan! pic.twitter.com/4gDHsY9418
— Danny (@dajosc11) March 17, 2022
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- Claudio Castagnoli Says AEW Makes Him Feel Like “A Kid In A Candy Store”
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Tony Khan Announces ROH Pay-Per-View ‘Death Before Dishonor’
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Jon Moxley Crowned Interim AEW World Champion
- LIVE RESULTS – WWE Raw – June 27, 2022