Just two days after the Miz and Maryse announced they are expecting a second baby, Brie Bella has announced that she and Daniel Bryan are also trying for a second. Coincidence?
Presumably Maryse being pregnant and all that jazz will be the focus of the second series of Miz & Mrs, so maybe Brie is worried that Total Bellas will be cancelled, forcing her into another baby.
We’re assuming that this is all so their kids can become wrestlers at age 4 and start NXT Kids (we don’t actually think this for the record).
If we’re going to carry on with golf-related names, their second baby will presumably be called Eagle or Two Under Par.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role