Just two days after the Miz and Maryse announced they are expecting a second baby, Brie Bella has announced that she and Daniel Bryan are also trying for a second. Coincidence?
Presumably Maryse being pregnant and all that jazz will be the focus of the second series of Miz & Mrs, so maybe Brie is worried that Total Bellas will be cancelled, forcing her into another baby.
We’re assuming that this is all so their kids can become wrestlers at age 4 and start NXT Kids (we don’t actually think this for the record).
If we’re going to carry on with golf-related names, their second baby will presumably be called Eagle or Two Under Par.
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another WWE Star Qualifies For Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?