Brie Bella has not competed in WWE since October of 2018, but that has not stopped her from being concerned about her husband, Daniel Bryan.
Bryan competed in a strap match with Bray Wyatt at the Royal Rumble. Bryan took a hell of a beating, leaving his body covered in welts. He revealed that his welts were too much for his wife to show their daughter. Here is the full quote, courtesy of Fightful:
“After every loop of wrestling, Birdie always says, ‘Daddy, let me see your boo-boos,’ I was about to show my boo-boos and Brie cut me off and she said, ‘I’m sorry, sweet girl, it’s too much.’ Then, she looked at me and she said, ‘it’s all too much.’
And so we got off the phone, we told each other that we loved each other and then, you get to thinking, ‘is it possible that I just love all of this too much?’ Short answer, yes. Long answer, I pray [that] my daughter finds something that she loves as much as I love this.”
Bryan and Brie Bella got married in 2014, the week of WrestleMania XXX. Their daughter, Birdie Joe, was born in May of 2017. It was recently revealed that they are expecting their second child.
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- TKO Issues New Statement On Vince McMahon WWE Status & Allegations
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star