Following in the footsteps of her twin sister Nikki, Brie Bella will be taking on the challenge of learning professional dance in a new reality dancing competition.
FOX is debuting a new celebrity competition series, “The Real Dirty Dancing” next month which will include Brie Bella as one of the participants.
According to Variety:
“The show follows eight celebrities — Brie Bella, Corbin Bleu, Tyler Cameron, Cat Cora, Howie Dorough, Antonio Gates, Anjelah Johnson-Reyes and Loni Love — as they fully immerse themselves in the ultimate “Dirty Dancing” experience in the hope of becoming the next “Baby” and “Johnny” (the characters played by Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayze in the classic ’80s film).”
The reality dance competition will air on FOX over several weeks in February 2022.
Nikki Bella famously participated in the 25th season of Dancing With The Stars in 2017 where she was dance partner at the time with professional dancer Artem Chigvintsev. They would later go on to get engaged and have a son, Mateo in 2020.
The Bella Twins were recently announced as entrants in the 2022 Royal Rumble with Nikki teasing a potential future return to the ring noting that she had been cleared by her neck surgeon for more than just a one-off appearance.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Provides Update After Surgery
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE