It has been confirmed that British Parliament is set to debate the future of British wrestling.
This comes after the All-Party Parliamentary Inquiry into Professional Wrestling in Great Britain report was released.
The debate itself will take place on April 22, 2021, at 5:30.
The two main components of the report were the proposition of classifying wrestling schools as sport to better protect young trainees, as well as classifying shows as performance art so as to better pledge for funding.
You can read the full report here.
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Top WWE Star Expected To Return On September 29 SmackDown?
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Shawn Michaels Comments On Potentially Having Jade Cargill In NXT
- NJPW, MLW & CMLL Form New Strategic Alliance
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- Which Released WWE Stars IMPACT Wrestling Is Reportedly Interested In Revealed
- AEW Star Denies Being Under Mask On Dynamite But Says He Knows Who Was