It has been confirmed that British Parliament is set to debate the future of British wrestling.
This comes after the All-Party Parliamentary Inquiry into Professional Wrestling in Great Britain report was released.
The debate itself will take place on April 22, 2021, at 5:30.
The two main components of the report were the proposition of classifying wrestling schools as sport to better protect young trainees, as well as classifying shows as performance art so as to better pledge for funding.
You can read the full report here.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?