Current AEW Women’s World Champion Britt Baker has developed as a performer over her now three years in All Elite Wrestling, and she has credited an AEW agent for helping her out.
Baker recently spoke to Robbie Fox on My Mom’s Basement, where she detailed her relationship with Jerry Lynn, who works as an agent for AEW.
Britt revealed that she goes to Lynn for help before all of her matches and promos, and said that Lynn worked on many of the top matches in the company.
“So specifically within the last year a little bit over a year he has been like my coach, like my main coach. That’s who I go to for all my matches, my promos, everything, he has helped me, maybe more than anyone has in the last year specifically with like wrestling and just coming into my own as an in-ring performer. He is a genius. I said in my tweet, he’s really one of AEW’s secret weapons, and if you rattle off some of your favorite matches in AEW, there’s a huge chance that he was a coach or had some sort of hand in it. He’s so so good. Everybody loves working with him and he’s fun, he just makes wrestling fun. He’s very light-hearted, he tells horrible dad jokes all the time, and it’s like the horrible dad joke that you need to hear right before you’re about to go through the curtain.”
Lynn made his most recent appearance on AEW television as a judge for the Bryan Danielson vs Adam Page rematch on January 5.
Britt Baker is the current AEW Women’s World Champion, but only boasts a 50% win record so far in 2022. You can keep track of the win/loss records for AEW’s women’s division in 2022 here.
Transcription via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star