A top AEW star has provided an update on their injury status.
During the first episode of AEW: All Access, Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. was seen receiving treatment for a back injury. As previously reported, Baker has mentioned that the injury has been getting worse, but it is still manageable.
Speaking on Casual Conversations with The Wrestling Classic, the former AEW Women’s World Champion shared an update on her injury. Stating that she is being proactive with the doctor despite not being out on the shelf, Britt said:
“No, I’m not on the shelf, not to the point where I can’t wrestle or anything. But we’re definitely being proactive with the doctor.”
“I’m getting an MRI, so I have to get a shot to be able to wrestle. We are getting a new MRI this week just to make sure everything’s okay because our medical team, they never will let you work if it’s not safe.”
“I have to say that first and foremost. But I’m very stubborn, and I want to wrestle as much as possible. Even if I not gonna wrestle, I’m gonna be at work.”
Baker has recently addressed her issues and differences with former AEW Women’s World Champion Thunder Rosa, which you can read here.
Transcription via Fightful
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?