For the first time since her loss last night, the former AEW Women’s World Champion Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. has spoken out about the defeat.
Last night’s (March 16) episode of AEW Dynamite saw the AEW Women’s World Championship title change hands after Thunder Rosa defeated Britt Baker in the first ever women’s cage match in AEW on the St. Patrick’s Day Slam themed edition of the Wednesday night program.
For the first time since her loss, Baker has taken to Twitter to share her feelings, writing:
“While others relax & recover on their day off, I’m just leaving the dental office for the day – bruised and cut up, on 2 hours of sleep after traveling halfway across the country. I might have lost, but I gave you all the best damn women’s championship reign that none of you undeserving idiots will appreciate until I’m champion again. This will always be my division. To all those I paved the way wave for, you’re welcome. -DMD”
In the hard-fought and bloody battle, Thunder Rosa and Baker utilized the steel cage, a lot of chairs, and even the infamous small bag full of thumbtacks stashed beneath the ring.
Baker was attempting to get the lockjaw in place when Rosa reversed and slammed Baker with a thunderous powerbomb in the center of the thumbtack-covered ring and followed up with a Thunder Driver in the thumbtacks to become the new AEW Women’s World Champion.
You can see the full title history for the AEW Women’s World Championship here.
— Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. (@RealBrittBaker) March 18, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- Paul Heyman Reveals Vince McMahon’s Involvement In Turning Roman Reigns Heel
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?