Britt Baker has said that it is the fans who write the show and dictate what happens next in AEW.
Speaking with the New York Daily News, Baker talked about the relationship she has with the fans. She named her feud with Thunder Rosa as an example of the fans controlling the direction of her storyline. She said:
“The fans write the show. They dictate what happens next. That feud with me and Thunder Rosa could have gone two months if the fans didn’t like it. But they loved it so they ended up getting a main-event, lights-out match that was arguably one of the best matches of the year.
“The fans are on board for everything because they just want to get out of their house and stop watching wrestling on TV. They want to be there with us and we’re going to ride that wave for a little bit.”
Britt Baker recently won the AEW Women’s World Championship at Double or Nothing. This came after she received a major ovation on the final AEW Dynamite before the event.
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- AEW Star Leyla Hirsch Undergoes ACL Surgery