Brian Pillman Jr.’s sister Brittany went into labor after appearing on AEW Dynamite last night in a segment with her brother and Maxwell Jacob Friedman.
Brian Pillman Jr. announced the news today (September 9).
The tweet says:
In a bizarre turn of events, the encounter between my pregnant sister and Maxwell Jacob Friedman sent my sister into contractions late last night and she is expected to have a baby today or tomorrow!!! My nephew is about to have the same birthday as me! Surreal week!!!
In the segment featuring Friedman and the Pillman siblings, MJF insulted their home city of Cincinnati, Ohio as well as both siblings and their mother Melanie Pillman.
Later in the show, Pillman Jr. revealed he spoke to AEW President Tony Khan and he’s been granted a match with MJF for the September 22 episode of AEW Dynamite at Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York.
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Dolph Ziggler Released By WWE
- Maximum Male Models React To Being Released By WWE
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Draws Highest Viewership Since February, Highest Demo Rating Since September 2022