It has been announced that WWE Champion Brock Lesnar will be appearing on tomorrow’s episode of Raw ahead of his title defence against Ricochet on Thursday.
Lesnar defends against Ricochet at Super ShowDown in Saudi Arabia via Ricochet’s three-way win over Seth Rollins and Bobby Lashley.
No-one is really giving Ricochet a chance in this match as everything has been building up to Lesnar vs. Royal Rumble winner Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania on April 5.
The last time Brock Lesnar appeared on Raw, it was a surprise attack on his WWE Super ShowDown challenger Ricochet. This time, The Beast is going to make sure his opponent sees him coming, and that might be even more intimidating.
Lesnar is scheduled to appear live on Raw just three days before his title defense, which pits him against a peerless high-flyer with a legendary heart. Lesnar loves to beat the hope out of guys like that, but Ricochet is, as we know, different. While Brock may be coming to Raw as a scare tactic, don’t be surprised if his posturing only serves to strengthen the challenger’s resolve.
As of this writing, no matches have been announced for Raw, but Randy Orton is set to appear, and Becky Lynch and Shayna Baszler are set to go face-to-face.
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023