After much speculation whether he would or wouldn’t appear last week, Brock Lesnar made another surprise appearance to end WWE SmackDown.
As Pat McAfee proclaimed, “Suplex City, B***h,” as Brock Lesnar laid waste to Theory who then escaped the ring to the outside but his respite was short-lived.
Returning the favor from his earlier attack, Drew McIntyre attacked Theory from behind, nailing him with an enormous Claymore and then threw his Money in the Bank briefcase at his body on the entrance walkway.
Previously in the episode, a brutal battle between Sheamus and Drew McIntyre. You can read all about it by clicking here.
WWE SmackDown ended with a stare down between Drew McIntyre and his potential opponent for Clash at the Castle, Brock Lesnar.
While Clash at the Castle has been widely assumed to be featuring main event of Drew McIntyre versus Roman Reigns, the card is always subject to change.
Elsewhere on WWE SmackDown, Lacey Evans was announced as being not medically cleared to compete although there was not additional information provided and the return of Max Dupri as he appeared alongside Maximum Male Models and Maxxine Dupri.
This edition of WWE SmackDown is the go-home for WWE’s premium live event, SummerSlam set to occur tomorrow, July 30, 2022. You can read the full match card for the event by clicking here.
— WWE (@WWE) July 30, 2022
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Seth Rollins Discusses Current Relationship With Jon Moxley & Roman Reigns