A match between new WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and Cain Velasquez is scheduled for October 31’s WWE Crown Jewel pay-per-view in Saudi Arabia, reports Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer.
Lesnar defeated former champion Kofi Kingston in under 10 seconds with just one F5 on SmackDown last night, ending his fairy tale 180-day reign.
Following the win, he was then confronted by Rey Mysterio, who he attacked along with his son Dominik on Monday’s Raw, who had former UFC Champion Cain Velasquez in tow.
Meltzer’s report notes Brock Lesnar vs. Velasquez is in fact scheduled to be the main event of the second Saudi show of the year on Halloween.
In something that can’t exactly be considered a surprise, it’s said WWE offered a “huge money deal” for the match.
It’s also not yet clear how long Velasquez has signed for, and it was reported earlier on in the week that there were actually snags in contract negotiations.
WWE has not yet officially announced the match.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star