On last week’s (October 22) episode of SmackDown, Brock Lesnar was suspended indefinitely for his actions on the show and laying out WWE official Adam Pearce with an F5.
On tonight’s show, Pearce appeared from his home via satellite, where he revealed that alongside his suspension, WWE would be fining Brock Lesnar a hefty $1 million.
— WWE (@WWE) October 30, 2021
The suspension was used as a way to write Lesnar off of WWE TV for the forseeable future.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’