Brock Lesnar hasn’t been seen in a WWE ring since losing the WWE Championship to Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 38.
Many have speculated we may have seen the last of Lesnar, but WWE did book him for the upcoming Money in the Bank Premium Live Event on July 2.
However, it appears his presence at the show is no longer guaranteed, especially after WWE changed the venue to an arena instead of a stadium after disappointing ticket sales.
Writing in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer noted everything regarding Lesnar, and also Roman Reigns’ match, is now up in the air. He wrote:
However, everything regarding both Reigns and Brock Lesnar for Money in the Bank is now said to be up in the air. Reigns vs. Riddle could still happen. We have no idea on Lesnar, who was booked on the show because it was at a stadium.
Roman Reigns recently signed a new contract with WWE, which will see him become much more part-time, and will therefore be wrestling at far fewer shows as part of his new deal.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed